Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Year's Resolutions - So Cliche, I know,

So now that I am married, I guess that means I'm officially a "grown-up".  UGH!  So I decided to embrace my new found adulthood and make some new year's resolutions. 

1 - Lose 30 pounds.  I wear scrubs for a living so it's easy to hide, but trust me, it needs to come off so I can be skinny again.

2 - Get me and Luis completely out of debt (minus the house and the new cars -- we will both be buying new cars this year.  Our cars are pathetic.)

3 - Go back to school.  (I start tomorrow).  This is how awesome I am . . . resolution completed before 3 weeks is finished.  Be jealous.

4 - Maybe, possibly think about a baby.  I said MAYBE!

So those are my grown-up goals for the year.  I think they are quite accomplish-able.  I will keep you posted.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment